Have unwanted movement in your 1999-2006 Chevrolet or GMC Full Size Truck or SUV power seat? Does it slide forward on you when you step on the brakes and back when you step on the gas? If you have one of these vehicles with this condition, then this kit will allow you to repair the seat so no unwanted movement is present. Our seat repair kit will work on full size Chevrolet and GMC Truck's and SUV's with both the 6 way and 8 way power seats (also known as "full power" seats).
Included in the kit are machined black nylon replacement bushings manufactured exclusively by us that will take the place of the defective engineered rubber ones that GM installed in the track and have now failed. Also included is a comprehensive instructional printed in color with numerous pictures that will guide you through the replacement process step by step. One (1) kit covers both your front seats. These instructions are a huge time saver over other methods I have found on some of the forums and videos on the web. With this procedure, no cutting, grinding, or modifying of the original bolts is necessary, it is simply a remove and install procedure with step by step pictures, a tool checklist to have before starting the repair, and time and knuckle saving tips and tricks. On average, it takes approximately 1 hour to repair and re-install 1 seat.
FOR THE FASTEST, EASIEST METHOD OF REPAIRING YOUR SEATS TAKE A LOOK AT OUR REBUILT SCREW AND BLOCK ASSEMBLIES: https://www.seattrackrepair.com/product-page/1999-2006-gm-full-size-truck-suv-seat-track-screw-block-assembly-rebuilt - These come cleaned, inspected, rebuilt with the same bushings this kit uses, and ready to install! If paying a shop they generally pay for themselves in labor savings!
Our kit was the first on the market to repair the sliding/rocking motion in your seats. Since we first developed and have been selling this kit, a few copy cat suppliers have come and go. We are in this for the long haul, and are the only ones to give you printed color instructions and a lifetime warranty you could use if you needed to (we have yet to have a warranty replacement, but if there ever is, we will be here to take care of it!).
The only way GM can offer you repair is by selling you the whole seat track assembly for over $500 per side (now discontinued through GM). This kit will save you $1,000 or more versus buying new tracks from GM, and you won't have to worry about having to do the job again by putting replacement tracks that contain the same defective rubber bushings back into your truck.
Our nylon is made to last a lifetime, literally, which is why we are happy to give you a LIFETIME, NO HASSLE WARRANTY.
BENEFITS OF OUR SEAT REPAIR KIT:
- One (1) of our seat repair kits fixes both of your front seats.
- We were the first manufacturer of the seat repair kit, have sold over 5,000 with 0 warranty returns (of our first GM Kit), and have 100% positive feedback.
- Our bushings are made from nylon, a material that is stronger, wears better, and lasts longer than the OEM rubber units.
- Our seat repair kits have tested true for over 5 years on the first truck one was ever installed on.
- Our kits come with comprehensive written instructions and color pictures.
- Our kits come with a no hassle lifetime warranty. The instructional booklet you receive will tell you how to get a free replacement should the product ever fail - although the likelihood is low as we have sold over 5,000 kits without a single warranty replacement yet.
1999 - 2006 GM Full Size Truck/SUV Seat Track Repair Kit
GM Full Size Truck & Suv Seat Track Repair Kit
- (1) Kit Repairs Both Front Seats
- Lifetime Warranty
- (8) Replacement Nylon Seat Track Bushings
- (1) Detailed Color Instructional
- (1) Sheet of Sandpaper
Fits the following vehicles with Power Seats Only:
- Chevrolet Silverado's 1500/1500HD, 2500/2500HD, 3500/3500HD (New Body)
- Gmc Sierra's 1500/1500HD, 2500/2500HD, 3500/3500HD (New Body)
- Chevrolet Suburban's 1500, 2500, 3500
- Gmc Yukon XL's 1500, 2500, 3500 (New Body)
- Gmc Yukon Denali's/Denali XL's (New Body)
- Chevrolet Tahoe's
- Gmc Yukon's
- Chevrolet Express's 1500, 2500, 3500
- Gmc Savana's 1500, 2500, 3500
- Chevrolet Avalanche's (All)